[Openstack-operators] [neutron] router Found my bug Can't add gateway

Marcus Furlong furlongm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 01:54:18 UTC 2016

On 26 March 2016 at 21:14, Christopher Hull <chrishull42 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Keven;
>
> "Bug fixed a long time ago.   How do you have old Nuetron version?"
>
> I was wondering that myself.   See the install guide....
> http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/install-guide-rdo/environment-packages.html
>
> Indeed my Neutron (and likely other parts of my install) seem quite old.
> How can this be?
>
> The fix is in neutron 7.0.2.
> [root at maersk qr]# neutron --version
> 3.1.0   ???   wow!

That's the python-neutronclient version, not the released neutron version:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-neutronclient/3.1.0

vs

http://releases.openstack.org/liberty/index.html

Not sure where client <-> openstack release relationship is documented though.

It should be easy enough to check the code on the machine in question
to ensure the patch you referred to has been applied.

Cheers,
Marcus.
--
Marcus Furlong