[Openstack-operators] [Contrail][DevStack] contrail-installer error

Édouard Thuleau thuleau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:02:57 UTC 2016

Hi Adam,

Do you plan to use run your test/dev environment on Ubuntu?
If yes you can have a look that project [1] which add a devstack plugin
onto devstack (only supports Ubuntu for the moment).
It's young but works for me. And don't hesitate to contribute.
Same as contrail-installer, it starts OpenStack and Contrail in different
screens.

[1] https://github.com/zioc/contrail-devstack-plugin

Regrards,
Édouard.