[Openstack-operators] [tags] Appealing for change of tags

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:30:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

We could definitely use more attendance/help on the ops-tag team... The
data in project navigator comes from multiple sources but the install guide
availability[1], packages[2], etc. are derived from ops-tags[3].  The team
meets once a month (3rd Thursday of every month) to review open tags.  I
agree with Tim that we should determine how we can automate the information
collection as much as possible... It's not abandoned but more participation
would be helpful.  We are nearing the point where we should start
populating tags for Mitaka.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/ops-tags-team/blob/master/liberty/ops-docs-install-guide.json
[2]
https://github.com/openstack/ops-tags-team/blob/master/liberty/ops-packaged.json
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Tags

Thanks,
Shamail

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 12:12 AM, Hauke Bruno Wollentin <
Hauke-Bruno.Wollentin at innovo-cloud.de> wrote:

> fullack with both of you. The project guide itself is an awesome idea but
> don't know why, it looks a bit abandoned for now. Would be great if someone
> - maybe from the cross project team(?) - could point out how we all could
> make things better (or even who the right person to talk to is ;)).
>
> just my 2 cents,
> cheers,
> hauke

Shamail Tahir