[Openstack-operators] [nova] RFEs: communication channel and process

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Mon Mar 21 16:24:56 UTC 2016

Hello dear ops,

I'd like to make you aware of discussion [1] on the openstack-dev ML.
I'm in the role of maintaining the bug list in Nova and was looking
for a way to gain an overview again over our ~950 open bug reports.
My idea was to redirect the RFEs away from the Nova bug list, to make
that a list of reports which describe only faulty behaviors in existing
features [2] (see section "Alternative to wishlist bugs").

Long story short, what are your opinions/ideas of RFE handling?