[Openstack-operators] nova-conductor scale out

Gustavo Randich gustavo.randich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:37:47 UTC 2016

We are melting right now (rpc timeouts, rabbitmq connection timeouts, high
load on controller, etc.): we are running 375 compute nodes, and only one
controller (on vmware) on which we run rabbitmq + nova-conductor with 28
workers

So I can seamlessly add more controller nodes with more nova-conductor
workers?