[Openstack-operators] Austin Summit Ops Day - Kuryr and Containers Networking

Mike Smith mismith at overstock.com
Sat Mar 12 23:38:59 UTC 2016

I’m a big fan of what Kuryr is looking to do and we have plans to see how to implement it in our environment.   For deployments that already have an SDN implemented, it would be great to be able to plug containers directly into that solution rather than having to layer on another SDN abstraction such as Flannel, as part of the container deployment.   Kuryr is seeking to do that - eliminate the duplication of SDN layers.   I plan on attending the Austin summit and am actually speaking about the our SDN implementation:  https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/8375

Mike Smith
Lead Cloud Systems Architect
Overstock.com<http://Overstock.com>