[Openstack-operators] Cloud Upgrade Strategies

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Fri Mar 11 00:23:06 UTC 2016

DB needed for control but some clouds store tokens in sql as well as
locally-defined users. Don't forget analytics and if you use things like
contrail, you have cassandra/mongodb for peripheral services as well.

We're continuing to iterate through the requirements against current
reality - I appreciate the perspectives!

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street