[Openstack-operators] [Rally] Scale testing of openstack

Akshay Kumar Sanghai akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:43:25 UTC 2016

Hi Dina,
Thanks for the reference.
I edited the sample boot.json file and added the network context. It gives
an error while executing the task: "Error BadRequest: Multiple possible
networks found, use a Network ID to be more specific". I think because I
have multiple networks, its asking for which network to select.
JSON file:
{
    "NovaServers.boot_server": [
        {
            "args": {
                "flavor": {
                    "name": "m1.tiny"
                },
                "image": {
                    "name": "cirros-0.3.4-x86_64"
                }
            },
            "runner": {
                "type": "constant",
                "times": 4,
                "concurrency": 2
            },
            "context": {
                "users": {
                    "tenants": 3,
                    "users_per_tenant": 2
                },
                "network": {
                    "networks_per_tenant": 2,
                    "subnets_per_network": 1
                }
            }
        }
    ]
}

Can you please help me with this issue ?

Thanks,
Akshay