[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Day Budapest CFP

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:42:41 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I'm happy to announce the traditional OpenStack Day Budapest is back on
June 6th. This year we are focusing on OpenStack related dev and ops topics
and real-life user stories.

The CFP and early bird registration is open, so please submit your papers
here:
http://openstackceeday.com

Upstream Training
The next session of upstream training after Austin will be held on June
7th, just after the OpenStack Day. We have limited seats, so if you like to
learn about OpenStack contribution, tools and processes with mentor
support, register here:
http://osbd-upstream-training-2016.eventbrite.com

Don't miss Budapest, a city with vibrant night life, ruin pubs,
gastro-markets and wonderful architecture.

Marton Kiss
OpenStack Ambassador