[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [glance] Remove `run_tests.sh` and `tools/*`

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:52:31 UTC 2016

I meant exactly that if you're not using venv for glance testing and
want to use testing tools shipped that have the wrappings of run_test or
even tox then asking packagers to write new scripts for doing the same
thing seems odd.

My question still stands: who is still using run_test towards this
purpose? I am aware that some ops do prefer it.

Nikhil