[Openstack-operators] [openstack-community] Recognising Ops contributions

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Mar 3 18:30:58 UTC 2016

From: Matt Joyce <matt at nycresistor.com<mailto:matt at nycresistor.com>>
Date: Thursday 3 March 2016 at 18:35
To: Robert Starmer <robert at kumul.us<mailto:robert at kumul.us>>
Cc: openstack-operators <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>>, "community at lists.openstack.org<mailto:community at lists.openstack.org>" <community at lists.openstack.org<mailto:community at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack-operators] [openstack-community] Recognising Ops contributions

How about just OPS : {$Verified_Count} Physical Nodes

=D

It would make visits to the Marketplace interesting…. Wandering around with a badge with the number of nodes would certainly get vendor attention :-)

Overall, I’d like to be sure we cater for non-Ops contributions also. There are consumers of clouds to factor into the discussion and i’d like to see something where a contributor to the foundation application catalog gets credit or an ISV in the marketplace.

Tim