[Openstack-operators] Workload Management (post-instantiation)

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Thu Mar 3 01:34:15 UTC 2016

Okay that is pretty much aligned with what I was thinking - custom
monitor/trigger/action. An ask coming out of one of our design discussions
today was what products exist that do (or attempt to) address what is
normally handled by workload management toolkits such as VMware DRS.

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street