[Openstack-operators] Austin Summit Ops Day - Kuryr and Containers Networking

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 01:05:04 UTC 2016

would be great to have a general container related session on Ops Day :)

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Gal Sagie <gal.sagie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Project Kuryr [1] is relatively a new OpenStack project that aims at
> simplifying and improving
> the way we deploy and manage networks in OpenStack with mixed Containers
> environments either with Magnum or in bare metal.
>
> We believe Kuryr starts to mature enough to be deployed in real
> environments and we would like
> to receive some feedback if anyone is considering deploying it, we believe
> the Ops summit day
> is the perfect place to get this feedback.
>
> I personally think it would be a good idea to hold a session in the Ops
> summit day about
> OpenStack and mixed containers deployments, understand users use cases,
> needs and
> problems  (especially in terms of the network for such setups) and provide
> our road map for Kuryr.
>
> It will help us prioritize and offer the best solutions to the community.
>
> [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Kuryr

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado