[Openstack-operators] Taking Scientific WG Ops Meetup Feedback back to Ceilometer

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Mar 1 17:43:11 UTC 2016

While I attended the Scientific WG session at the Ops Meetup in
Manchester I took an action item to take operator feedback back to
ceilometer.

Here is the etherpad for the Scientific WG session:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MAN-ops-Scientific-WG

Here is the link to the irc channel where I had a conversation with the
Ceilometer PTL (Project Team Lead):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-telemetry/%23openstack-telemetry.2016-03-01.log.html#t2016-03-01T17:16:19

My nick is anteaya, the Ceilometer PTL's irc nickname is gordc.

Please take a moment and read through the log. Please respond to this
mailing list post or take up gordc's invitation and join him in the
#openstack-telemetry irc channel on freenode and bring your experience
using ceilometer to him directly.

Thanks for your time, gordc.

Thank you,
Anita.