[Openstack-operators] Bandwidth limitations

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:43:06 UTC 2016

Hi there,

It looks like QOS is already available within the Mitaka release.   Maybe
it doesn't have all the features you need, but looks to be a good start.
http://docs.openstack.org/mitaka/networking-guide/adv-config-qos.html

I haven't used it yet, but maybe someone else will pipe up with some
expierence.

--Joe