[Openstack-operators] [User-committee] [scientific-wg] possible time change for non-US fortnightly meeting

alexander.dibbo at stfc.ac.uk alexander.dibbo at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 11:42:28 UTC 2016

0900 would work better for me :)

Thanks

Alexander

From: Blair Bethwaite [mailto:blair.bethwaite at gmail.com]
Sent: 28 June 2016 12:37
To: user-committee <user-committee at lists.openstack.org>; openstack-oper.
<openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [User-committee] [scientific-wg] possible time change for non-US
fortnightly meeting

Hi all,

Currently the scientific-wg is meeting weekly on irc with alternating times
week to week - 2100 UTC Tues this week and 0700 UTC Weds next week. The basic
idea being to have both US and non-US friendly times.

The former time is pretty well attended but the latter is somewhat hit and
miss so we're considering whether it should be adjusted. Would it help you
attend if we pushed the 0700 UTC to 0900 or later?

Cheers,
Blairo & Stig