[Openstack-operators] Data-Migration Juno -> Mitaka

Michael Stang michael.stang at dhbw-mannheim.de
Tue Jun 28 06:07:23 UTC 2016

Hello all,

we setup a small test environment of Mitaka to learn about the installation and the new features. Before we try the Upgrade of out Juno production environment we want to migrate all it’s data to the Mitaka installation as a backup and also to make tests.

Is there an easy way to migrate the data from the Juno environment to the mitaka environment or has this to be done manually piece by piece? I found already a tool named CloudFerry but the instructions to use it are not much and also there seems to be no support for mitaka by now, is there any other software/tool to help for migrating data?

Thanks and kind regards,

Michael