[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Trove Ocata Virtual Midcycle

Matt Fischer matt at mattfischer.com
Sat Jun 25 20:22:49 UTC 2016

cross-posting per Amrith Kumar to operators:

(note I'd recommend a reply to the openstack-dev thread or directly to
amrith at tesora.com)

After we discussed and announced this mid-cycle, there has been some
feedback that (a) it would be better to hold the mid-cycle earlier, and (b)
NYC was not the most convenient location for all attendees.

Thanks for the feedback. Given that we are coming up on a holiday week (in
the US), and the N2 deadline in the week of July 18th, I propose that we
conduct the Trove Ocata midcycle as a virtual midcycle in the week of July
25th.

In the interest of time, I'd like all those who are able and interested in
attending to reply to this email so we can confirm this at the Trove
meeting on Wednesday.

        Trove Ocata Virtual Midcycle
        Date and Time: 4 hours each day, July 26, 27 and 28; 1300-1700 EDT
                (1200 - 1600 CDT, 1000 to 1400 PDT, 1700 to 2100 UTC)
        Location: Virtual midcycle, [likely] Google Hangouts with audio
dial in (telephone)

Thanks,

-amrith