[Openstack-operators] Next Ops Midcycle NYC August 25-26

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 02:42:33 UTC 2016

Hi there
  Sorry for the delay. I am hoping to see our organizer asap Monday when she's back from a trip and to get an answer for this. I don't know who the official organizer is but I would think we could do this to just be a credible org that can confirm details like you mention.

Chris (Bloomberg)

Sent from my iPhone