[Openstack-operators] Kilo ->-> Mitaka anyone have notes :)

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Fri Jun 24 18:16:40 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I about to start testing for our Kilo->Mitaka migration.

I seem to recall many (well a few at least) people who were looking to
do a direct Kilo to Mitaka upgrade (skipping Liberty).

Blue Box apparently just did and I read Stefano's blog[1] about it,
and while it gives me hope my plan is possible it's not realy a
technical piece.

I'm on my 7th version of OpenStack for this cloud now so not my first
redeo as they say, but other than read Liberty and Mitaka release
notes carefully and test like crazy wonder if anyone has seen specific
issues or has specific advice for skiping a step here?

Thanks,
-Jon

--
[1] https://www.dreamhost.com/blog/2016/06/21/dreamcompute-goes-m-for-mitaka-without-unleashing-the-dragons/