[Openstack-operators] [announce] Debian Jessie arm 64bits backports for Mitaka and Newton available

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Jun 22 13:27:16 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that, as of today, there are arm64 backports to
Jessie available in non-official backports repositories for Debian
Jessie. Here are the URLs (repository definitions are available at the
below addresses):

http://newton-jessie-arm64.linaro.org/
http://mitaka-jessie-arm64.linaro.org/

As the URLs are telling you, these build machines are nicely provided by
Linaro, who is sponsoring them so that automated builds are possible.
So, a big thanks to them!

I of course welcome feedback on these packages, which I couldn't test in
a real deployment myself using this architecture: I only checked that
all packages were available.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)