[Openstack-operators] Help the community recruit app developers!

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Tue Jun 21 18:03:23 UTC 2016

Operators,

Apologies for any cross postings.

As part of a long-term commitment to enhance ease-of-use, the OpenStack UX project, with support of the OpenStack Foundation and the Technical Committee, is now building a community of application and software developers interested in providing their feedback at key points during development. Time investment is minimal, and the survey is limited to no more than 10 questions. No familiarity with OpenStack (openstack.org) is needed to participate. In fact, our aim is to recruit a number of application and software developers with no personal interest in OpenStack to avoid any bias.

Please invite your application developers to participate!

• Forward to app developers to complete & submit the recruitment survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/appdev-survey (only 10 questions)

• Forward the survey to your peers—this is a community-wide effort and not limited to any specific company

• As thanks for your time, three (3) lucky participants will be randomly selected to win a $100 gift card, one each in June, July and August.

Thank you in advance for participating. We appreciate your valuable input and collaboration in enhancing the ease and usability of OpenStack for application and software developers.

Best regards,

OpenStack UX Project Team

--
Piet Kruithof