[Openstack-operators] [telco][nfv][opnfv] OPNFV Summit OpenStack Operators BoF

Gangur, Hrushikesh hrushikesh.gangur at hpe.com
Fri Jun 17 00:42:59 UTC 2016

+Madhu
>From HPE, Madhu will make it to OPNFV, Berlin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Curtis [mailto:serverascode at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 11:11 AM
To: openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Openstack-operators] [telco][nfv][opnfv] OPNFV Summit OpenStack Operators BoF

Hi All,

I'm not sure if anyone else from the ops list is attending the OPNFV summit in Berlin next week, but if there are we are having a "birds of a feather" (BoF) on the Tuesday during the design summit.

This is the information I currently have as to time and place:

OpenStack Operators: Telecom/NFV Working Group Discussion/BoF
Date/time/room: Tuesday, June 21, 14:10-15:00, Bellevue https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/EVNT/Berlin+Design+Summit+Planning

But please double check once on site for exact time and location.

Hope to see you there. :)

Thanks,
Curtis.