[Openstack-operators] Mid-Cycle Ops Meetup venue choice - please make your voice heard!

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:17:59 UTC 2016

Hi Saverio,
   I just checked my calendar and it seems that if a strong preference for
one of the venues emerges by next Tuesday, we may be able to lock in that
venue in time, since if that happens, there will be plenty of time (more
than 8 weeks) after that decision for obtaining a visa.

I hope a strong consensus emerges (for either venue) and if so I will
strongly suggest we lock it in either during next Tuesday's meeting or
shortly afterwards.

Thanks for pointing out this issue.

Chris