[Openstack-operators] [telco][nfv] Ops Telco/NFV working group meeting #1 results

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:44:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

We had our first ops telco/nfv working group meeting last weds. It was
lightly attended but we did get some work done [1]. Some action items
were assigned. :)

I'll be sending out a doodle poll to try finding good times for the
meeting. I just arbitrarily picked one to start to get going.

One good item from the meeting -- we are working on some kind of
operators related event at the upcoming OPNFV summit [2], and
hopefully that falls into place in the next few days.

Thanks everyone for their time and help,
Curtis.

[1]: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/operators_telco_nfv/2016/operators_telco_nfv.2016-06-01-19.00.html
[2]: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/opnfv-summit