[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetup event sizes

Matt Jarvis matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 19:41:16 UTC 2016

Good feedback David. I think we'd all agree that the Austin room layout for
that session was totally wrong for what we were trying to do :) The overall
maximum numbers have a pretty big impact on secondary room sizes, depending
on how many tracks you try to have, which is one of the reasons why we're
trying to get a bit of consensus here. My personal view is also that two
tracks is a good number, along with breakouts for specific working groups,
so that people don't end up missing out too much on things where they have
a schedule conflict. Funding travel is a big deal for most operators, given
we also have two summits a year, so maximising useful time is a good thing.

--
DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763