[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetup event sizes

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:25:28 UTC 2016

As an operator what should I prioritise now the main summit is changing, the thing formally known as the summit or the ops mid cycle?

Will there be operator sessions at the summit still?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but still not 100% sure how operators fit into the new model.

Cheers,
Sam