[Openstack-operators] External access to OpenStack services

Serguei Bezverkhi (sbezverk) sbezverk at cisco.com
Sun Jul 31 00:19:44 UTC 2016

Hi Joseph,

I am working on kolla-kubernetes project, you probably heard about it. At this point, we have some services, example glance, running on the kubernetes cluster which we need to expose to external users. My goal is to collect information about how OpenStack operators provide access for their external users so we would consider it during designing of our approach of exposing these services. More details we get from the operators community, more chance that we will design something that will not break your current practices when eventually you move to run your Openstack services in kubernetes environment.

Thank you

Serguei