[Openstack-operators] App Catalog IRC meeting Thursday July 21st

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Wed Jul 20 21:26:35 UTC 2016

Join us Thursday for our weekly meeting, scheduled for July 21st at
17:00UTC in #openstack-meeting-3

The agenda can be found here, and please add to if you want to discuss
something with the Community App Catalog team:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog

Tomorrow we will be talking more about our plan to implement GLARE as
a back-end for the Community App Catalog, and what we'll need to merge
in the next few weeks to make this a reality.  We will hopefully agree
on a mascot for the Community App Catalog as well.

Hope to see you there tomorrow!