[Openstack-operators] Next Ops Midcycle NYC August 25-26

Mark Voelker mvoelker at vmware.com
Fri Jul 8 20:29:19 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

/me returns from a near-internet-less weeklong road trip...

Since it seems we’re a bit behind getting registration set up for the midcycle and I’ve had a few folks reach out that need to get travel finalized: if you missed the earlybird registration for OpenStack East and are planning to attend the Ops midcycle and OSE, please unicast me your name and email address.  I’ll work with the OSE crew to get some codes out to you as soon as we can (hopefully next week).

At Your Service,

Mark T. Voelker