[Openstack-operators] Operators Workshop at OpenStack Days Tokyo

Shintaro Mizuno mizuno.shintaro at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Jul 8 10:33:54 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We just had the second Ops Workshop at the OpenStack Days Tokyo 6-7 July.
It was like a local mini-OpsMeetup and we had around 40 operators total
and had very active discussion for 2days!
Thanks to Tom for joining the event!

see the etherpad for the result.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/JP-Ops-workshop-2

Same as last Dicember, we had most of our discussin in Japanese to
encourage attendees to join the discussion, but took the etherpad memo
in English so that we can share the discussion later :)
There were good feedbacks and some actions were discussed to contribute
to the official Meetups like osops tools, and kicked off the discussion
for hosting the OpsMeetup in Japan in 2017.

I hope this event encouraged Japanese Ops to join the NYC and Barcelona
OpsMeetup.

Best
Shintaro
--