[Openstack-operators] Help validate personas for the OpenStack community

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Tue Jan 26 23:21:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

The OpenStack UX Project and OpenStack Product Working Group would like to invite you to complete a brief survey to help identify the specific roles and responsibilities associated with using OpenStack services.  The results of this survey are intended to validate five personas that were created during a working session in Austin this past fall.  In addition, we are planning to use the survey to generate additional data to help supplement the personas.

We hope the completed personas will be used to help the OpenStack projects to focus on specific users when developing features for their services.  For example, the Product Working Group will be using the personas when generating users stories.  Also, please note that this is a work-in-progress and there will be some amount of refinement that needs to happen.

Feel free to complete more than one survey if you wear multiple hats.

Infrastructure Architect
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VRRT8GL

Service Admin
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VRTCQ68

Cloud Ops
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VRT52BX

Domain Ops
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VRMZ775

DevOps
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VRN8WG3

You can find a description of all of the personas at:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_Personas_2015

I understand that it’s kind of a hassle getting multiple surveys, but the upside is that it will help us improve the overall usability of OpenStack.

Thanks,

Piet
OpenStack UX PTL