[Openstack-operators] [osops] 2016-01-27 meeting?

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Tue Jan 26 19:35:36 UTC 2016

Judging from the etherpad[1] it looks like there's a meeting
scheduling tomorrow morning, but I haven't seen any other mention of
it, so just wanted to confirm.

I was also wondering if you'd be interested in adding "Finding a place
for Operator bits in the App Catalog" to the agenda?  I can make the
first half of the meeting if it's on tomorrow, and would like to see
if there's interest from the operator community to start talking about
this.

[1]:https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osops-irc-meeting-20160127

-Christopher