[Openstack-operators] how to get glance images for a specific tenant with the openstack client ?

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Mon Jan 25 16:00:22 UTC 2016

This doesn't answer your specific question.  However there are two projects out there that are specifically for cleaning up projects and everything associated with them for removal.  They are:

The coda project: https://github.com/openstack/osops-coda

Which given a tenant ID will cleanup all resources for the tenant before its removed.  This is a project that came out of HP and has been turned over to the Openstack-Operators group.

The second one is: https://github.com/openstack/ospurge

This project works on projects that have already been deleted from keystone but has orphaned resources (you can also use it on active projects as well).

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy