[Openstack-operators] [telcowg][nvf][midcycle] Manchester ops nfv

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 01:55:20 UTC 2016

Curtis, Steve,

In the context of NFV and Midcycle, Tacker team is planning a midcycle
meetup later this week [2]. We discuss quite a bit around NFV orchestration
[1]. It would be great if some from the Operator community could join and
provide some inputs, it will help to shape our road-map.

thanks
- Sridhar

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tacker
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tacker-mitaka-midcycle