[Openstack-operators] No more weekly newsletter?

Mike Perez mike at openstack.org
Tue Jan 19 22:28:25 UTC 2016

On 10:16 Jan 19, Jean-Daniel Bonnetot wrote:
> For me mail is ok, but it could work on any other format.
> The precious thing is a summary of what happen in the OpenStack world during
> the last week with the TL;DR format. Thanks for that ;)

Do you mean the Dev Digest? It was originally in the newsletter, and then
people at the summit approached me about making it more visible, so it's now
a separate thing and emailed to the dev and operators list weekly.

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2016-January/009335.html

--
Mike Perez