[Openstack-operators] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting minutes - 1/14/2016

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Fri Jan 15 03:00:54 UTC 2016

This morning we had a quick status update regarding some automation
within the catalog followed by a good chat about adding Mistral
workflow templates to the catalog.  We're going to work out what
metadata the assets will need to include and start discussing the
changes we'll need to make to the website to accommodate additional
asset types.

We also touched on adding TOSCA bits to the catalog, as the effort to
modify the web site to support additional asset types will benefit
those wishing to include TOSCA stuff as well.  Further discussion on
that topic has been added to next weeks agenda.

=================================
#openstack-meeting-3: app-catalog
=================================
Meeting started by docaedo at 17:00:34 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/app_catalog/2016/app_catalog.2016-01-14-17.00.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* rollcall  (docaedo, 17:00:50)
  * LINK: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog
    (docaedo, 17:02:59)
* Updates  (docaedo, 17:03:11)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/266218  (docaedo, 17:04:19)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/267087  (docaedo, 17:08:07)
* Adding Mistral workflow templates to the catalog  (docaedo, 17:11:08)
* Open discussion  (docaedo, 17:43:34)

Meeting ended at 17:59:24 UTC.

People present (lines said)
* docaedo (82)