[Openstack-operators] Live migration neutron issues

Adam Dibiase adibiase at digiumcloud.com
Thu Jan 7 21:00:53 UTC 2016

Yes. I have tried hitting it from an instance on the same L2 network with
the same result.

Just to make things interesting, I cannot be sure yet, but I think I am
seeing a correlation between instances that have been created in Liberty
letting nova create the neutron port (always seems to migrate successfully)
and instances that I have attached a manually created port (always seem to
fail).

Thanks,

Adam