[Openstack-operators] liberty lbaas high availability

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:18:53 UTC 2016

Dear all,
I configured my liberty environment with 2 controllers  in ha .
I configured l3 ha in neutron and all seems to work fine.
The controllers nodes are also network nodes.
When a new network or router is created the namespaces appear on both
controllers.
When a pool/vip is created the namespace appears only on one controller.
I am using haproxy driver for lbaas and I read it does not support ha.
Any workaround ?
Does octavia support ha ?
Octavia rpm packages are not available on centOS 7 .

Sorry for my bad english.
Ignazioq