[Openstack-operators] Triple-O: number of concurrent installations

Uwe Sauter uwe.sauter.de at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 15:52:16 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm searching for a setting in Triple-O where I can limit the number of concurrent / parallel installations. I'm facing the issue
that deployments hang or even fail due to bandwidth limit in the provisioning network. I think that I can work around this issue
if I can limit the number of nodes that boot up in parallel.

Has someone already done this? Which setting do I need to tweak for this?

Thanks in advance,

	Uwe