[Openstack-operators] [nova][neutron] What are your cells networking use cases?

Andrew Laski andrew at lascii.com
Thu Feb 25 13:53:47 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016, at 05:01 AM, Tim Bell wrote:

> CERN info added.. Feel free to come back for more information if needed.

An additional piece of information we're specifically interested in from
all cellsv1 deployments is around the networking control plane setup. Is
there a single nova-net/Neutron deployment per region that is shared
among cells? It appears that all cells users are splitting the network
data plane into clusters/segments, are similar things being done to the
control plane?