[Openstack-operators] [logs] graylog rules for openstack?

Martin Millnert martin at millnert.se
Thu Feb 18 19:52:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

we have a Graylog/Elasticsearch setup and are just entering production
of our clouds.
Seeing, for instance, request ids in some API services logs, I'm curious
if there is any published collaborative graylog filters/rules for
grabbing these out there? Seems wasteful to re-invent all the time, yet
powerful to track requests through several stages (if possible).
Also, what are people using for graphing API request latency times?

We're on Liberty.

Best,
Martin Millnert