[Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible]

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Wed Feb 17 20:24:57 UTC 2016

On 02/17/2016 02:00 PM, Wade Holler wrote:
> Well it almost does. Except on my neutron agents container I ended up with a eth12....
>
> And I do have a flat network plumbed in to the infrastructure host ( on which the neutron agent container resides ) via br-vlan.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Thank you for the engagement and previous prompt rely! I really appreciate the help.

Hmm, I think I'm to the point where I need to know a little more about your configuration. ;)

Could you drop as much of your openstack_user_config.yml as you can into a pastebin somewhere?  Be sure to obfuscate any information or IP addresses that would be problematic if they're made public.

If you want all three network types -- flat, VLAN, and VXLAN -- that's totally doable, but a veth might be required on your hypervisors.  Knowing more about your configuration and desired state will help.

Feel free to hop into #openstack-ansible on Freenode to talk in real-time.  I'm mhayden in the channel.

--
Major Hayden