[Openstack-operators] Nova-network -> Neutron Migration

Kevin Bringard (kevinbri) kevinbri at cisco.com
Wed Feb 17 16:51:16 UTC 2016

Definitely, I can work on that. I need to get the migration done first, but once I do I plan to open source our plays and whatever else to help people perform the migration themselves. At that point I can work on adding some stuff to the networking guide as well. Probably will be a few months from now, though.