[Openstack-operators] European Operators Meetup

Matt Jarvis matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 09:27:33 UTC 2016

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who attended, moderated
and sponsored the European Ops Meetup. We had a fantastic two days in
Manchester, made a lot of new friends and had some incredibly useful
discussions. Our goals when we put the event together were to engage
European operators with the wider ops community, and to raise the profile
of the OpenStack landscape in Europe and why it's different - and I think
we exceeded expectations on both of those fronts.

See you all in Austin !

Matt

--
DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763