[Openstack-operators] Help Needed! Architecture Guide OpenStack Bug Smash

Devon Boatwright devon.boatwright at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:31:11 UTC 2016

Hi everyone! My name is Devon Boatwright and I am a part of the Ops Guide
specialty team, which is part of the Documentation team.

There is a global OpenStack bug smash scheduled for the Mitaka release in
March. Details can be found here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack-Bug-Smash-Mitaka

We're looking for people to specifically help with the Architecture Guide,
which is currently going through a reorganization. Here is the link for
more details:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Architecture_Design_Guide_work_items

Please see the site specific ether pads if you are interested and sign up
to help.

If you are interested in helping out, more details can be found about our
team and our meetings here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/OpsGuide

Please attend our meetings if you are interested. We'd love to have you!

Thank you!
Devon Boatwright