[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for MAN Ops Meetup (Feb 15, 16)

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:53:30 UTC 2016

Hi Tom and Matt,

Is there a living document available that shows the current sessions, moderators, and schedule (empty slots would also be useful).  This will help volunteers insure they don't create a conflict by volunteering for a session while already moderating a session scheduled for the same day/time.

Thanks;
Shamail