[Openstack-operators] Question on coding style on osops-tools-contrib repo

Mike Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Thu Dec 22 17:44:22 UTC 2016

There is no standard strategy for this particular repo.  Although I do agree with you that the neutron directory is probably not the place for this.

I would suggest creating a top level lib/ directory and placing it there.  There is already a multi/ directory, but that’s for scripts for non-specific services.  So I think it’s best to put library type things elsewhere.

Thanks!
Mike