[Openstack-operators] [ops-meetup-team] Reminder - Ops Meetup Team weekly IRC meeting today 1500UTC

Matt Jarvis matt at mattjarvis.org.uk
Tue Dec 20 08:49:37 UTC 2016

Hi All

Just a reminder, our weekly IRC meeting is today at 1500UTC in
#openstack-operators. We're now full steam ahead in the organising process
for the next Ops MidCycle in Milan in March, so if you want to get involved
then come along !

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ops_Meetups_Team

You can find our meeting etherpad with agenda at :

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-meetups-team

and the event etherpad at :

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MIL-ops-meetup

Ops Meetup Team : I have a conflict for the second half of the meeting and
will have to drop off at 15:30, so would be good if someone else can chair
again.

Matt