[Openstack-operators] [recognition] AUC Recognition WG is being disbanded

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:45:50 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

The team worked diligently over the last few months to identify user
contributions that benefit the entirety of the OpenStack community and to
help get these contributors recognized as Active User Contributors (AUC).
The AUC is the constituency for the User Committee and will be the voting
body for User Committee elections in the future.

With the approval of the updated by-laws and User Committee charter earlier
today[1], we have completed our objective of defining AUC.  The User
Committee members can take ownership of any future adjustments that need to
be made to the AUC criteria[2].

Our wiki[3] has been updated to reflect our status and I have also
submitted a patch to cancel our weekly team meeting[4].

I would like to thank everyone on the team for staying focused on the
objective and helping us achieve this important task!

AUC Recognition WG participants:
carolbarrett
dabukalam
dc_mattj